Epublishing (electronic publishing) includes digital publication of ebooks. We have expertise in epublishing services and providing complete epublishing solution to globally clients from usa, canada, uk and australia.
Our epublishing process includes:
Scanning hard-copy Books without damaging orginal print edition and save to image files.
We collect text and images from scanned document using Abbe Reader and also do it by manually typing is images is more complex.
Now we have text and images saparates from each other then ready.
After ensuring 100% error free text we code the file in html xml programming language to make style we are using CSS.
Content Management Services offers integrated, end-to-end solutions to meet customer defined content requirements.
Advanced Document Transformation Services (ADTS)
Extend the capabilities of Document Transformation Services by simplifying the process of creating complex PDF renditions which retain bookmarks, hyperlinks, and URLs and gaining additional format transformations and metadata extraction support.
Audio Video Transformation Services (AVTS)
Address the specific demands of audio and video, two of the most complex and data-intensive file types. Manage characteristics such as frame rate, bit rate, resolution, and encoding and ease the task of meeting channel requirements.
Document Transformation Services (DTS)
Automate and standardize the conversion of typical desktop document formats such as Microsoft Word or PowerPoint into PDF and HTML, the two most common publishing formats.
Media Transformation Services (MTS)
Perform all the necessary analysis and transformation activities that enable media files to be easily found, accessed, shared, and archived.
XML Transformation Services (XTS)
Transform and render XML documents into a variety of formats for customers that want to leverage the power behind authoring and manage their content in XML.
Content Transformation Services features include:
- PDF manipulation – Modify and optimize existing PDF content for the Web with predefined, configurable transformations
- Thumbnail/storyboard support – Automatically generate low-resolution images of content for a visual snapshot without exporting
- Workflow activities – Automatically transform media to different formats during activities such as review and approval or upload and download
- Rich media attribution – Quickly locate content that has been checked into the EMC Documentum repository by searching for attributes
- Extensive format transformations – Convert XML content into web formats, mobile formats, PDF, help file formats, Rich Text Format (RTF), and PostScript